The IDE will allow you to get the code in the language of your choice, so you can test your queries quickly. To do this you must go to the top right side of the screen
To use the Export Code feature, follow the steps below:
- Write your query in the IDE as you normally would.
- Once you have written your query, go to the top right side of the screen.
- Click on the "Export Code" button.
- A dropdown menu will appear, allowing you to choose the language in which you would like to export the code.
- Select the desired language from the dropdown menu.
- The code for your query will be displayed in the selected language.
- You can now copy and paste the code snippet into your application or test environment.